Is buying a used hot tub worth it?Short Answer: Maybe
Of course if you purchase a new hot tub from us, you can be confident that it
- has a guarantee
- no leaks
- zero "unkown mold" problems
- will be installed correctly
If you are looking on Craigslist or other websites - Be careful - Here are some tips:
- The seller should identify problems
- When you first see it, the hot tub should be filled with water.
- The water should be hot, with pumps and blowers running
- Look for water pooling around the edges of the tub. If you see some, there may be a leak
- Do all the buttons work? Push them and see what they do
- Look at the filtration system - is it relatively clean?
- The seller should be open to having a professional look at it (like Northcoast Spas)
Or, buy new from Casual Patio and eliminate any worries.